May 7, 2010

Earrings and Pillows

Jealous?



Like what you see?





I got them at the Beehive Bazaar last night from this lovely and talented lady:



My only regret about the earrings is that I only bought one pair. I just didn't know how intense my love for them would be until I put them on this morning. And that pillow. Oh. My. That. Pillow. I fell in love with it from across the room. It actually is the very first thing I've bought for my new home. The one I'm going to create in September. Don't get me wrong, I've done a lot of dreaming about things that will go inside that apartment. But until yesterday, nothing has ever wanted me to buy it as much as that pillow. It delights me beyond all reason that I'll always have this little piece of Annie.

In case you miss Annie at the Beehive Bazaar, you can visit her etsy shop

3 comments:

  1. you're absolutely the best ever. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, first off, I just wanted you to get excited that someone had commented on your blog. Second, you're hot. And I'm jealous of your office with a window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at that amazing ear photography. whoever took that really knows how to take pictures of ears.

    ReplyDelete