April 12, 2010

The things people eat

People eat weird things. It's just true. I like to dip carrots in peanut butter. Is that wrong? People dip celery in peanut butter, how is this any different? Every morning Monica has taquitos dipped in ketchup and mustard for breakfast. Every. Single. Morning.

One time Eric ate a pizza out of the garbage.

Last week Natalie discovered a dead fly in her bag of lettuce. She ate a bowl of salad even after discovering the fly. She's Liz Lemon, apparently.

When Bobby was little he used to sneak out of his room early in the morning and eat bread with mustard on it. Just mustard. Because he thought that's what Winnie the Pooh ate. This weekend Bobby asked me if I remember the scene from the Disney Alice in Wonderland where Alice is at the Mad Hatter's tea party and the Mad Hatter dips a plate in tea and then eats the plate. When I said that I did he asked if I ever felt jealous during that scene because that places looked so good.

The plate looked so good.

Speaking of plates i'm planning to register for these for my wedding so...

4 comments:

  1. Ask Bobby if he wanted to eat the tea cup Gene Wilder ate in the original Willy Wonka movie. It looked sooo yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! That tea cup looked delicious! I want one right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. I was always jealous of that plate!!!!
    oh man. and he thought whinnie the pooh ate mustard? that...is darling. im glad you're marrying him :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally wanted to eat plates like that! my brother used to eat mayonnaise sandwiches...like just bread and mayo. that might be weirder than mustard and no nearly as cute as thinking whinnie the pooh ate it.

    ReplyDelete