After the movie, we went to Walmart, where Monica pretended she was Barbie the whole time. This included walking on her tip toes and talking in a high pitched voice.
That crown has nothing to do with Toy Story 3. It was just part of her outfit for the day.

Then Bobby had to remind me why I'm marrying him. He really wanted these smoked turkey legs, and asked if we could please get some giant turkey legs while we are in Disneyland for our honeymoon. I've never been so happy.

Until Aaron introduced me to someone new...


i cried too...it was amazing. and monica is adorable. i think i'll start wearing a crown too.
ReplyDeleteMonica is precious. She gives me permission to take a plastic saber with me in my bag. If she's wearing a crown, why shouldn't we all be brave and take our swords to school with us?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you cried too! Does Monica still make Bobby play Pretty Pretty Princess?
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you had a blog. Glad I found it! :) I'm excited for your wedding. You know I will be there with bells and whistles on.
ReplyDeleteMahahaha Monica is so funny! And of course you need those turkey legs.
ReplyDelete